Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Removal in Hunterdon County, NJ
After water damage or flooding, mold can begin to grow and spread throughout your entire home or business in Hunterdon County in as little as 48 hours.
When you need mold remediation near you in New Jersey, SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County is Here to Help with over 15 years of experience in mold inspection, cleaning, and removal. Our team holds certifications from the IICRC and follows all EPA guidelines when performing mold remediation in New Jersey.
Our Mold Remediation Services:
Free Mold Inspection and Remediation Estimate
Basement Mold Removal
Attic Mold Removal
Crawlspace Mold Removal
Mold Remediation After Water Damage
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Call To Schedule A Free Mold Estimate Today! 908-788-8770
Signs of Mold Growth in Your Home
Knowing the signs of mold growth can prevent the need for extensive mold remediation in Hunterdon County, NJ.
- Strong musty odors - Mold gives off a strong odor that can be an indicator of its growth.
- Previous water damage or water leaks - Water stains or bubbling and peeling paint can indicate you have excess moisture that creates the perfect environment for mold and requires a mold removal company in NJ.
- Persistent health effects - If you have consistent health effects that could be a reaction to mold but find no other allergens or visible mold, consider having mold testing performed.
- Visible mold - Mold comes in many sizes and colors, and should be inspected by a mold removal company near you in Hunterdon County.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (908) 788-8770
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (908) 788-8770
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2010 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: