Basement Mold Removal in East Amwell Township, NJ
With its dark and damp conditions, your basement is one of the most common areas to find mold on your property.
While mold can be unsightly, it’s more than a cosmetic problem. When left untreated, basement mold can quickly spread to upper levels and even cause significant health problems. That’s why it’s important to seek remediation as soon as you discover mold in your basement.
Below, we’ve listed signs that you may have a mold issue in your basement, as well as the top causes of basement mold in East Amwell Township, NJ.
Call Today For Basement Mold Removal Near East Amwell Township, NJ - 908-788-1776
Most Common Signs of Mold in Your Basement
There are a few key indicators that you have mold in your New Jersey basement.
- Visible mold - If you’re lucky, you may be able to actually see visible mold in the form of dark spots or strains.
- Water damage - Rotting wood, flaking paint, or efflorescence on basement walls are all signs of unaddressed water damage. When moisture problems are left to sit, mold growth is likely to begin.
- Musty odors - Mold often has an unpleasant odor that smells stale or musty.
- Health problems - Mold can cause serious health issues, such as a runny nose, headache, chest tightness, and shortness of breath.
What Causes Basement Mold?
Mold thrives in dark environments with a lot of moisture in East Amwell NJ. Unfortunately, your basement is a top place for water damage to occur.
- High humidity with lack of dehumidifier
- Insufficient insulation
- Previous flooded basement
- Sump pump failure
- Water leaks from upper levels
- Cracks in your foundation or water seepage
Professional Basement Mold Remediation in East Amwell Township, NJ
Full Cleaning & Sanitizing
Free Mold Inspections
When you discover mold in your basement, you want to remediate it as soon as possible. If basement mold problems go unaddressed, they are likely to spread to other areas in your home.
As your local mold remediation company with over 15 years of experience in basement mold removal near East Amwell Township, you can trust SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County to handle any size mold problem. Our IICRC Certified specialists have all of the training and experience to understand how mold grows and thrives, as well as how to properly get rid of the mold in your basement.
When you call SERVPRO of Greater Hunterdon County for basement mold remediation in East Amwell Township, NJ, our team is ready to make the mold in your basement “Like it never even happened.”